Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Lavandula (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Helianthus (Sunflower) Oil and Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Oil
– Take a small quantity of oil into both palms, mix together and massage firmly onto the pain area(s).
– This oil also works very well for a foot massage.
– For best results, use daily until pain subsides.
– Pre-massage: Warm up the foot and leg area with a warm soak and then apply the oil.
– Post massage: Wear long socks for deeper and prolonged effect of the oil.
– Pour few drops of oil and warm in palms. Then, inhale aroma for comfort.
“It is essential we keep ourselves grounded, invest time and ensure self-care for our soles.” – Shirley
100% Natural Ingredients
Natural products can cause allergic reactions to some people.
Conduct a patch test on the inner elbow and leave on for 30 minutes.
Discontinue if signs of irritation appear.
For external use only. Not for consumption.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach from children.
Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.