There is no better expression of self-care and self-love than a rejuvenating and healing massage, by yourself. This Ayurveda-inspired practice of self-massage has been helping people add value to their well-being and lives for centuries. To date, this act of self-healing contributes to enhancing the quality of life for many. All this practice needs is the intention to unwind and the necessary healing oils from our Home Spa Collection such as Lavender Massage Oil, Relax Now Massage Oil, Calm-Omile Massage Oil, Jade Garden and the Ayurvedic Ashwagandha Oil.
By massaging yourself with healing blends extracted from nature, you not only relax your body and mind but also maintain mind-body connection, stability, warmth, and love. You can call self-massaging the act of embracing yourself and refuelling yourself with much-needed love, care, and energy. Here are the many benefits of self-massage through healing oils.
- It deeply nourishes the entire body and reduces the signs of ageing.
- It helps tone and add vitality to the body tissues.
- It makes the limbs stronger and firmer.
- It helps lubricate the joints and increases blood circulation throughout the body.
- It also helps stimulate the internal organs of the body.
- It aids in lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
- It helps remove any impurities from the body.
- It fuels your stamina and keeps you energetic.
- It helps calm your nerves and infuses relaxation into you.
- It helps you sleep better, deeper, and calmly.
- It helps with vision problems and helps enhance it.
- It promotes hair growth, strength, and shine.
- It helps smoothen and soften skin and reduces skin problems.
- It strengthens and cleanses your blood and muscles.
- It is easy to practice and makes you feel empowered.
For us, the best benefit of self-massage would be its independent nature. This is a truly ‘giving’ practice that doesn’t require anyone else but you, and is meant to revitalize your body, mind, and soul, comprehensively and naturally. Safe to say, all of us could use some of this today.